Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium Raipur
- The Shaheed Veer Narayan Singh International Cricket Stadium is the capacity of 65000 peoples and it is located in the city of Naya Raipur , Chhattisgarh , India.
- This Stadium was inaugurated in the year of 2008 and this ground hosted its first ever match in 2010 when the canada national cricket team arrived in india for practice match against the state cricket team chhattisgarh.
- In 2013 the second match was hosted between delhi daredevils in the Indian premier league.
- Stadium is situated in naya raipur sector-3 , nearest to the mana airport swami vivekanand and distance from main city raipur is about 21 km.
- It was built and owned by the Government of Chhattisgarh.
- Road safety world series has been also organised here in the year of 2020-21
- It is the third largest cricket stadium in the country.